Who are we?
Drummond Enterprises was established in 2013 to bring a second to none Electrical contracting service built on the belief of precision and efficiency across the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors. Our continued success and proven track record has allowed us to use our industry skills to diversify into a multi-disciplined engineering provider across the Energy and Marine industries, ideally situated in Europe’s oil capital, Aberdeen.
What do we do?
♦ All domestic, commercial and industrial work
- Shop fitting and commercial units
- Agricultural and workshops
♦ Power generation solutions
- Tailored standby generator installations for the home or business.
- Automatic or manual change over systems with remote start.
- Servicing and maintenance plans for generator units.
♦ Engineering Services
- Electrical installations/testing within Hazardous areas on and offshore
- Manufacture of modular units for mobilisation to hazardous areas
- Design, build, test and commission of Electrical and Mechanical systems
Why do we differ from others?
Thomas Drummond (Managing Director) takes this story up…
“Having worked extensively within the electrical & engineering sector it became apparent many electrical contractors and service providers leave their clients dissatisfied or feeling they have no control over a project. To mitigate this I am personally involved in each project to select the correct engineer or indeed team to suit your project requirements. This will then be handed over to our engineer to supervise the work on site however I remain contactable to the client for any queries or questions throughout the duration. This allows the client to contact whoever they feel more comfortable; be it the engineer on site or myself. In addition I make regular site visits to ensure that the attention to detail and quality of work I would expect is being adhered to.”